InVision is a tool many UX Designers and others leverage to collaborate on designs. In this video, learn about the Craft plugin, which allows designers to export their Photoshop artboards directly into InVision prototypes.
- [Narrator] Many UX designers are using InVision…to collaborate on their work and share with others.…I won't go into a full introduction…on what InVision is here.…If you're curious, you can check out…one of our other courses.…But if you're using InVision, you should know…that InVision recently added a new extension…that allows you to share your artboards…directly from Photoshop into your InVision projects.…That extension is called Craft.…I'm already logged in to my InVision account…and if you don't have one yet, you can…sign up for free.…
And I'm going to click download the plugins…and open up that zip file.…I'm going to run the Craft installer…and accept all of the default installation options.…Once Craft is installed, you'll see…it sitting at the top of your system,…or if you're on Windows, in your toolbar.…I'm going to change my platform to Photoshop…and I'm going to choose install.…Once that's done, it's going to prompt me…to restart Photoshop.…I'm just going to click on the word restart Photoshop,…Photoshop is going to reload,…
- Creating a document with artboards
- Using grids, guides, and guide layouts
- Adding placeholders and text
- Using ligature fonts for icons
- Using layer comps to display states
- Using Adobe Preview CC
- Exporting artboards for review
- Exporting assets for use in InVision
- Working with user interface kits
- Extracting CSS values from a design
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/14/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover how to use user interface kits to create pixel-perfect designs.
Q: This course was updated on 07/10/2018. What changed?
A: We added one video, "Mobile preview on Adobe XD."