Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Photoshop Tips, Tricks, & Techniques.
- Throughout this course I've put together a collection of images to really help bring the lessons to life. Some of these are my own photos, as well as I've drawn upon friends Kevin Ames and Robert Vinelli. This will really help you master the skills at hand and get some hands on practice. Feel free to download these files and use them for purposes of this course. I do ask, though, that you respect the photographer's copyright, and please don't post these images or use them for any other purposes. If you don't have access to these files, just gather up some of you own images that have the same problems that we're tackling and you should be able to follow along.
Alright, let's get those files downloaded and begin.
- Cropping to a specific ratio
- Fixing images that are too bright or too dark
- Dealing with exposure, color, and skin problems
- Whitening teeth and eyes
- Changing the color of an object
- Blurring a background
- Adding a vignette
- Sharpening a photo