Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Learning Photoshop Portrait Retouching.
- [Narrator] If you have access to the exercise files you can download those files, and once you've located them, you can open up the folder. There you'll see that all of the exercise files are organized into folders based on the different chapters in this course. You can open up one of those folders in order to view and access the files. Now, because this is a course where we will work with images, it may be a good idea to view those files in a program like Adobe Bridge. That way you can see the images and select the file in order to work along with me. Now if you don't have access to the exercise files, no big deal, you can always follow along, or of course you could apply what I'm doing to your own images, as well.
- Cleaning up the background
- Removing distractions with the Spot Healing Brush
- Removing logos, jewelry, and lint
- Sculpting with Liquify
- Smoothing skin
- Removing unflattering distortion
- Changing the face with Face-Aware Liquify
- Removing shadows and wrinkles
- Improving eyes
- Whitening teeth
- Changing makeup
- Using multiple frames
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Retouching: Beauty Portraitswith Timothy Sexton1h 12m Intermediate
1. Clean Up the Background
2. Remove and Improve
3. Shape, Sculpt, and Modify
4. Improve Skin
5. Remove Shadows and Wrinkles
6. Improve Eyes
7. Whiten Teeth and Change Makeup
9. Using Multiple Frames
10. Bonus Tips and Advanced Challenges
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.