Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Enhancing makeup, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
Welcome back, in this movie we'll be working on makeup, just a little bit.…Before we work on makeup, what I want to do is I want to group these layers, these are all of my wrinkles layers…and I want to group them just to organize my layers pallet a little bit.…So, I click on the top layer for the wrinkle removal, the clone layer and then hold on the shift key, click on the dodge layer.…Next, on a Mac, Command+G, PC, Ctrl+G name this layer group wrinkle.…Nice thing about this is we can turn this on and off and we can also lower the Opacity of this just…to bring back a little bit, I always like doing that.…
Just to make it a little bit more realistic.…It settles from here to here, but a little bit more believable, little bit more reality in there.…We're now ready to work on the makeup.…Let us click on our top most layer, we're going to go about doing this kind of a funny way, but here it goes,…we'll click on the Adjustment Layer icon and choose Solid Color.…We're going to choose a blue here; we do not really know what blue is going to be nice.…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.