Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Enhancing eyes, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
Welcome back once again, let's now take a look at our image and see how we are doing our before and after great progress so far.…Let's work on the eyes now we will zoom in on the image.…One thing I have notice here is I have a gap in this eyelashes so I want to copy those over,…so I am going to click in my top most layer and emerge everything to a new layer Shift+Option+Command+E on a Mac,…Shift+Alt+Ctrl+E on a PC, we will name this layer Merged.…Next we will select a Lasso to zoom in even further and I am going to make a Lasso selection of these eyelashes here.…
And then I am going to copy those two new layers.…You can do that by going to Layer New, Layer Via Copy.…Next select a Move tool and I am going to reposition these eyelashes over here.…Press Command+T and I am going to reposition and change their shape a little bit and size,…make it a little bit smaller there, double-click my Zoom tool see how I did.…Look at my before and after, hey that looks pretty nice before and after,…looks like they need to just be moved up just a little bit there.…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.