Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing with multiple video groups, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop (2012).
Editing with multiple video groups gives you flexibility in the editing process…in that you can move each of the individual sections as a self-contained group.…Now, if we look at Video Group 2 and click and drag with our playhead here,…you'll notice I have some stills that have been animated.…And if you're joining me from the previous video, you'll notice I have now added…moves to all of these stills.…And if we move our playhead off of Video Group 2, notice Video Group 1 is not visible.…
So let's turn on that visibility in the Layer's panel.…Now, what we need to do is have Video Group 2 actually edited at the proper…time in the sequence.…So if we move our playhead to around four seconds, this marker is indicating…where the music actually picks up.…So let's start by moving everything in Video Group 2 down to start around four seconds.…And in order to do that, we need to actually click on each of the layers in the Layers panel.…
So let's click on Travel 75 and hold down Shift and click on Hoover making sure…
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.