Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing multiple clips, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop.
When it comes to editing video, getting started with footage in your Timeline,…honestly, it's kind of one of a hardest parts.…Usually, you have a blank Timeline and it's quite a chore to just choose …the individual clips that you're going to be working with.…Thankfully, in this project, we already have four clips to work with.…What we need to do is edit these down, so they work a little bit better …with our background audio.…Now, in order to preview what's going on in the scene, I'm just going to…scrub my Playhead by clicking on in the Timeline and scrubbing through each of the clips.…
Now, let's see if we can make some sense of some of our clips.…As you can see this first one is kind of blurry footage out the side of a car window.…The next one is a flyover for an airplane and then we have our car here, …which is kind of a rear view or side view mirror shot and then we have runway.…Well, I think a natural progression would be driving to the airport, so in…order to set things up in the scene, we want to start with our car shot …
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.