There are lots of examples and ideas around presenting your scanography images, including printing, posting, framing, hanging, and more. Explore multiple options and methods in this video.
- Now, there's a good chance that if you're able to work…on the things that we've talked about in this course…and fine-tune your own creative spin…on scanography as an art…you'll end up with some images…that you're gonna wanna share with others…for personal as well as, very possibly,…professional purposes.…And sharing samples of our work these days,…it can happen in all kinds of different ways…as I'm sure you've noticed.…So, let's brainstorm a few of these ways…and get some ideas cooking in our heads.…
Okay, I'll start with the inkjet printer…sitting right next to my desk.…Got one of those?…If so, great.…And if not, you can always run downtown…and have something printed, right?…I will say for me, one thing that's really nice…about owning a printer…is I can print my own special occasion cards…whenever I need to.…I keep a box of ready-to-use greeting card stock…right there in my workspace…for both fold-over cards and for flat postcards.…I also bought a box of envelopes that these things fit into.…
I love it.…And, of course, you can always print things…
- Working with scanning equipment
- Scanning resolution and cropping
- Advanced digital treatments of scans
- Building a creature with a scanner
- Creating a collage with a scanner
- Scanning botanical specimens from your yard
- Creating a GIF using your scanner
- Processing film negatives with a scanner
- Professional uses for scanography
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Scanning Techniques for Photography Art and Designwith Taz Tally6h 53m Intermediate
Introduction to scanography1m 55s
1. Getting Started Scanning
2. Using Your Scanner to Create Art
3. Advanced Compositions with Scanning
4. Sharing Your Work
Where to go from here3m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.