This video includes tips for developing an effective study schedule to prepare for the Photoshop ACA exam. Advice is given for time management, setting study goals and priorities, finding study partners, choosing the right environment, and how to create an ideal study routine that helps you learn faster and retain more information.
- If the self assessment chart … that we saw in our previous movie … showed that you're ready to take the ACA exam right now, … congratulations. … That's great. … Go for it. … But most of us will have at least some studying to do, … and in this movie we'll look at a few tips for developing … an effective study schedule. … First is setting priorities. … Nowadays almost everyone I know is busy juggling … some combination of schoolwork, … job, … time with family and friends, … and personal projects. … So you need to figure out where the goal of passing … the ACA exam fits into your personal priorities. … Ask yourself, … "How much do you really want to achieve this goal?" … "How soon do you want to achieve it?" … and "What else do you need to get done at the same time?" … It may help to actually make a list … of the things you're doing … and where the ACA fits in terms of importance. … Next use the information of our priorities … and figure out where this goal of getting ACA certified … fits into your schedule. …
- Benefits of ACA certification
- Creating a study plan
- Planning a project
- Identifying design elements such as typography
- Using layers and masks
- Using brushes, shapes, and patterns
- Drawing and painting
- Transforming graphical elements
- Preparing images for print and web
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2019 New Featureswith Deke McClelland1h 48m Intermediate
1. Become an Adobe Certified Associate
2. Create a Personal Study Plan
3. Exam Objectives: Working in the Design Industry
4. Exam Objectives: Project Setup and Interface
5. Exam Objectives: Organizing Documents
6. Exam Objectives: Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
7. Exam Objectives: Publishing Digital Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.