Mike Rankin explains basic project management concepts, including the various people and steps involved in business projects. He explains terms like project manager, project sponsor, stakeholders, vendors, scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- [Instructor] The next objective is demonstrating … basic project management knowledge, … so let's take a look at what project management is … and the people and steps involved in business projects. … First of all, what do we mean by a project? … In the businesses world, a project is a collective effort … by a group of people to achieve a specific goal. … This goal needs to be clearly stated … because it will affect everything else about the project, … who works on it, how long it takes, … how much money and other resources are devoted … to the project, and so on. … The goal can be to create a new product or service, … or to make changes in existing products or services. … Having a clear goal can also help you … to know when a project is done. … For example, maybe the goal is to publish a book. … When the book is published and for sale, … the project is done. … Or maybe the goal is to redesign a company logo … and all the branding assets that go along with it. … This goal would be achieved and the project would be done …
- Benefits of ACA certification
- Creating a study plan
- Planning a project
- Identifying design elements such as typography
- Using layers and masks
- Using brushes, shapes, and patterns
- Drawing and painting
- Transforming graphical elements
- Preparing images for print and web
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2019 New Featureswith Deke McClelland1h 48m Intermediate
1. Become an Adobe Certified Associate
2. Create a Personal Study Plan
3. Exam Objectives: Working in the Design Industry
4. Exam Objectives: Project Setup and Interface
5. Exam Objectives: Organizing Documents
6. Exam Objectives: Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
7. Exam Objectives: Publishing Digital Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.