Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Deep cleaning of the image with the Clone Stamp tool, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
Alright hey welcome back.…I want to do some work cleanup work with the Clone Stamp Tool.…So what I want to do is clean up some of these flyaway hairs over here so I am going to create a new layer and I am going…to choose a clone stamp to a normal and it may take the opacity up to about 80% here.…I am just going to look to start to bring back these flyaway hairs that we see in the background.…Now there is one that comes right off the ear here so I am going to get in real close and clean those up.…More detail work on this part of the face we should say this part of the head the ear there isn't really part of the face.…
That one's close, alright so I am just going to go ahead and clean up these flyaways.…And do in more precise detail work at this point cleaning these guys…up I think that's looking good, take my opacity up even higher.…I look at my before and after hey so far so good.…Now I want to shape this area so I am going to go ahead and the real high opacity start to take these down and I am going to look…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.