Join Taz Tally for an in-depth discussion in this video Customize Histogram and Properties panels, part of Photoshop: Customization.
- [Voiceover] Alright, in this video,…we're gonna take off from where the last section ended.…So, if you haven't watched the first movie…in this particular chapter,…go back and watch that first one,…and look at the customization,…and learn the keyboard shortcuts.…We're gonna use all those in this particular video.…OK, what I want to do in this section…is show you how you can integrate panels even more,…and how to set them up to take full advantage…of their capabilities.…Alright, we're gonna do a color correction project here.…One of the other tools that we're gonna use…to help us out is called the histogram.…And I'm gonna use the histogram,…one, 'cause it's a tool I use all the time,…and I customize it,…and two, it's a poorly-understood,…even less-used, panel.…
And it's really too bad, because it can be super helpful.…First, let's customize how we're gonna view the histogram,…'cause if you really wanna take advantage…of the histogram and what it has to offer,…you really want to customize the view.…So, first, let's come here, and instead of having…
But if you're like many people, you're so busy using Photoshop that you don't have time to customize it. That's where this course comes in. Photographer and educator Taz Tally presents a practical approach to customizing Photoshop. Set aside a few minutes each day, watch a chapter, and work its insights into your Photoshop routine to help you work faster and smarter, allowing you to devote more time to your creative endeavors. By the end of the course, you'll be on your way to transforming your Photoshop experience—and you won't have missed any deadlines.
- Creating custom workspaces
- Building your own keyboard shortcuts
- Customizing views, tools, and options
- Adjusting import and export options
- Customizing panels: Layers, Adjustments, Histogram, and more
- Managing and synchronizing color settings
- Setting up soft and hard proofing
- Customizing print settings
- Creating Photoshop actions
- Using the Image Processor and actions together to automate exports