All right, well next let's go ahead and do this with one more frame.…We still have some space over here on the side of our photograph.…Next we will jump down a few frames.…I will turn on dane_09 there and then click into that layer and with the Move…tool, we will click and drag this over to the right here, a lot of moving around…that we need to do with this.…And then in order to mask that in, once again let's use the Lasso tool…technique which we just used.…We'll go ahead and make a rough selection of this part of the subject there.…
I also want to actually add some of the waves, so here I will hold on the Shift…key and bring in a little bit more of that down below and then we will click on…the Add Layer Mask icon.…In doing that, we can start to see how we are bringing in all of these elements…here and if we zoom out a little bit, we can see that we have some nice action.…This bottom frame here that I just added, it's too far to the left.…So select the Move tool and then I am going to use the arrow keys.…
- Combining facial expressions from two images
- Creating a better group portrait with Photomerge
- Removing a subject from the background
- Changing the scale of a subject
- Enhancing the color and tone of a composite image
- Masking together multiple exposures
- Filling in background gaps
- Correcting overexposure
- Replacing the sky in an image
- Creating reflections
- Building in shadows
Skill Level Intermediate
Photography Foundations: Compositionwith Ben Long5h 29m Intermediate
Photoshop CC for Photographers: Intermediatewith Chris Orwig8h 49m Intermediate
Photoshop Masking and Compositing: Fundamentalswith Deke McClelland11h 35m Intermediate
1. Combining Expressions
2. Adding a Subject to a New Environment
3. Compositing to Improve Composition
4. Combining Exposures in Architectural Photography
5. Replacing the Sky in an Image
6. Showing Frame-by-Frame Action in Sports
7. Creating an Imaginative Scene
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.