Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and using adjustment layer presets, part of Photoshop CS5 for Video Editors.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Like all of the effects you'll be used to in your editing systems, Photoshop has …great supports for presets and there's a couple of different ways of making your …own effect presets. And what's lovely about it is that they …generate files that can be moved from one machine to another, so you can carry a …USB stick with you with the effect presets that you like. …So, I'm just going to show you quickly how to make one because once you know how to …do one, you know, how to do all of them. I've got a layer here with my video clip …in it and I'm going to click on my adjustments panel.…
I can get that from the Window menu as well of course. …And on here, I'm going to use Curves. Now, I like working with Curves as an editor. …And I'm just going to bring this down a little bit and maybe like dip the …shadows, raise the highlights. I'll make it pretty obvious, so you can …see what's going on. You, perhaps, would go for something a …bit more subtle. And you can see in the background here, …I'm getting a histogram as well. And there's some short cuts, I've got …
- Color modes, pixel shapes, and interlacing
- Working with prebuilt templates
- Understanding layers
- Using Smart Objects
- The alpha channel
- Working with video in Photoshop
- Using Photoshop documents in video editing applications
- Working with adjustment layers, text, and layer styles
- Color grading controls in Photoshop
- Using Vanishing Point and Photomerge
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Introducing Adobe Photoshop
2. Color Modes, Pixel Shapes, and Interlacing
3. Working with Prebuilt Templates
4. Layers and Layer Groups
5. The Alpha Channel
6. Working with Video in Photoshop
7. Using Photoshop Documents in Video Editing Applications
8. Working with Adjustment Layers, Text, and Layer Styles
9. Color Grading Controls in Photoshop
10. Vanishing Point and Photomerge
Merging images5m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.