Stop using the default color themes in PowerPoint and Keynote, Chris Mattia teaches you how to create custom color pallets based on sound color theory using the Adobe Color Themes creator in Photoshop.
- [Narrator] When preparing your presentations…for teaching and learning, it's a good idea to have…a consistent color palette to use…throughout your presentation.…Now the problem is, most of us do not have…the color theory background to create color palettes…that really go together and so, we tend to rely…on the default slide templates…built into our presentation software packages for that task.…Now let's look at a few tools inside of Photoshop…and on the web to create your own custom color palettes…that look great for your presentations.…
Now start by going to the window menu,…and selecting extensions, and then you should find…Adobe Color Themes.…I'll drag this out into its own floating window.…Here you can create harmonious color themes.…If you click on explore you can browse through color themes…created by other Creative Cloud users,…or if you click on my themes, you can view themes…that you've created, now more on this in a minute.…Let's go back to the create tab.…
In the wheel view we have a color wheel…with multiple colors selected,…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.