Join Bert Monroy for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating the contents of the drawer, part of Creating Commercial Illustrations.
- So now we're going to create…the contents of this little drawer.…So we're going to go to our perspective…we have some perspective lines in there,…and they can stay for now.…But we're going to get our paths.…Here's our path,…and look at our perspective paths.…So what's going to happen is right here…I'm going to take this guy…and put him right about there.…And I'll take this guy,…the other half of it,…and we'll kind of put it…right about here.…Make it a little smaller there.…
Right there.…And this guy will be…just about out of sight.…Actually, we'll make it pretty much out of sight.…It is out of sight.…Then this is going to be…the other edge…right there.…This is where it's going to be,…whatever it is that you're putting inside there.…And you know what?…Here's what we'll do,…we'll just kind of bring this in a little bit,…because we've got to have a little space here for…the little applicator,…so we'll just kind of put this right in there like that.…Okay.…Then we're also going to have…a little shelf here,…a little shelf right through that area right there.…
- Creating a lamp
- Adding realistic lighting
- Adding a wood texture to flooring
- Creating metal grills, bolts, and buttons
- Creating a cutaway view
- Adding shadows and reflections to glass
- Colorizing artwork
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost14h 58m Beginner
The Making of Amsterdam Mist: The Vehicleswith Bert Monroy3h 56m Intermediate
Technical Illustration: Creating a Cutawaywith Brad Neal1h 41m Intermediate
1. Magazine Cover
2. Temperature Control Unit
3. Nail Polish Bottle
4. Eye Shadow Compact
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.