Join Bert Monroy for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating the compact drawer paths, part of Creating Commercial Illustrations.
- So now we're gonna create the little drawer…that's coming out of here.…So, we get our perspective path.…There they are,…and we're gonna start to create…this little drawer coming out.…I'm gonna take this point here,…and it's gonna start right there.…See, there it is,…and this is going to be that little side that comes out.…This is gonna be the end right down here.…It's gonna end right here.…This is where our little shelf's gonna end,…right about here.…I'm gonna take this and put this,…and there's the little lip,…right there like that.…
So now, I'm gonna need more…perspective lines at this point…because of the fact that I'm gonna have…lips and all kinds of things.…So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna take these two,…I'm gonna select them, and I'm gonna make sure…that I got all the points.…I'm gonna select it, and copy them,…and in fact we'll do all of 'em.…Select, and Copy them.…And make sure there's no layer selected, click OK,…and we're in this path, and we say, Paste.…So now I can take my Direct Selection Tool…so I can grab this one and move it…
- Creating a lamp
- Adding realistic lighting
- Adding a wood texture to flooring
- Creating metal grills, bolts, and buttons
- Creating a cutaway view
- Adding shadows and reflections to glass
- Colorizing artwork
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost14h 58m Beginner
The Making of Amsterdam Mist: The Vehicleswith Bert Monroy3h 56m Intermediate
Technical Illustration: Creating a Cutawaywith Brad Neal1h 41m Intermediate
1. Magazine Cover
2. Temperature Control Unit
3. Nail Polish Bottle
4. Eye Shadow Compact
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.