Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,987 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Setting up
- Working with shapes and layers
- Using the Polygonal Lasso tool
- Separating the foreground from the background
- Enhancing the light in the scene
- Creating a leaf brush
- Painting a character
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hello, my name is Daniel Lieske and I am a digital artist and trainer at video2brain. In this course we will learn a powerful collection of Photoshop digital painting techniques. We will explore the vast number of brush settings available in Photoshop and we'll create expressive tools for your works. We will then experiment with Layers and Blend Modes. Afterwards we'll apply the Transform and Puppet Warp tools to parts of your painting.
We'll be working completely from scratch, letting our intuition guide us through the process. After finishing this course you will have the knowledge and the tools that will allow you to bring your imagination to life.