Creating a Digital Painting with Photoshop CS5
Work alongside digital artist Daniel Lieske as he uses Adobe Photoshop tools and techniques to create an electronic painting from scratch. This course allows you inside the creative process as Daniel uses intuitive composition techniques to develop an abstract image, then emphasizes certain aspects of that image to create the final artwork. Along the way, pick up techniques to make your own brushes and work with layers and blend modes.
- Setting up
- Working with shapes and layers
- Using the Polygonal Lasso tool
- Separating the foreground from the background
- Enhancing the light in the scene
- Creating a leaf brush
- Painting a character
- Hello, my name is Daniel Lieske and I am a digital artist and trainer at video2brain. In this course we will learn a powerful collection of Photoshop digital painting techniques. We will explore the vast number of brush settings available in Photoshop and we'll create expressive tools for your works. We will then experiment with Layers and Blend Modes. Afterwards we'll apply the Transform and Puppet Warp tools to parts of your painting.
We'll be working completely from scratch, letting our intuition guide us through the process. After finishing this course you will have the knowledge and the tools that will allow you to bring your imagination to life.
Photoshop CS5: Painting with the Mixer Brush299,373 Views
Digital Painting: Street Scene264,686 Views
Photoshop CS6 New Features: Brushes138,189 Views
Corel Painter 11: Mastering Brushes173,941 Views
Painter X3 Essential Training111,301 Views
Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training616,647 Views
Deke's Techniques1,560,305 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,062,460 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,626,905 Views
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediate649,805 Views