360 VR images let students explore 360 panoramic worlds and discover new concepts on their own. Chris Mattia teaches you how to work with 360 panoramic images in Photoshop.
- [Instructor] Another type of media…that you can work with as of…the 2018 edition of Photoshop CC…is simply an incredible tool for teaching and learning,…and that is 360 panorama images.…Now you may have also heard these…referred to as 360 VR images or simply 360 images.…Now to capture a 360 image,…you'll either need a 360 camera…or an app on your mobile phone…capable of capturing and saving 360 images…in the equa-rectangular format.…
Now I took this image of my sailboat…using my Ricoh Theta V 360 camera.…And this is the image as it came out of the camera.…It's a JPEG image.…And it looks all stretched out down here…at the bottom and up here at the top,…which makes it really hard to figure out…what's really going on in this flat view,…until we convert it into a spherical panorama,…or rap this image around the inside of a virtual sphere.…Now you do that by going up to the 3D menu.…
Go down to spherical panorama.…And select new panorama layer from selected layers.…Now Photoshop is going to throw a dialog window up for you,…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.