Learn how to use the grunge paper textures template to add texture to your image.
- [Instructor] Photoshop CC 2017…comes with some useful templates that you can use…to apply texture to your image.…In the previous movie, we saw one called…Vintage Photo Effects.…In this movie, I'll show you one called…Grunge Paper Textures.…This is the result that I got using that template.…You can see that we have some layer groups,…which give us a number of different options to choose from…to determine how that texture works with our image.…
So here's how I achieve that.…Come to the File menu and choose New…and then to Art & Illustration.…Click on View All Presets.…And then you should see, in your list,…one called Grunge Paper Textures.…If you don't see it, you can search for it on Adobe Stock.…You'll need to double-click to license it.…Once licensed,…you can choose it and then Open.…
Here is how the template begins.…Since I want to work with a landscape image,…I'm going to rotate the image.…I'm going to rotate the image…through 90 degrees counter clockwise.…Now, I'll come to my Layers panel…and double-click on the Smart Object placeholder.…
- Sourcing textures
- Add texture with blend modes, masks, and overlays
- Creating texture brushes
- Applying texture with filters
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Designers: Working with Shapeswith Nigel French1h 24m Intermediate
1. Apply Texture with Blend Modes, Layer Masks, and Clipping Masks
2. Apply Texture with Brushes
3. Apply Texture with Filters
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.