This video explores how to export color lookup tables to create a consistent look across a series of images.
- In this example, I want to create a certain look…across a series of images using color lookup tables…and layer effects.…And I want to make this as automated as I can…and as consistent as I can.…So here is my first image with that style applied…and here is another image in the series…to which I want to apply the same style.…Let me just turn off the finished version.…I'll turn off the effects…and I'll turn off the adjustment layers.…
The color lookup table is sported from…these different adjustments that have been applied.…So I can apply a series of adjustments and then save them…as a single color lookup table…and then apply that color lookup table elsewhere.…That's part one, but part two,…is I also want to apply a vignette…which I'm doing through the gradient overlay…and a texture which I'm doing using the patent overlay.…
So I need to have saved a texture as a patent.…Let me do that first of all.…I'll just create a blank canvas…and I'll make my canvas 2048 by 2048.…I'll come to the window menu, extensions,…Adobe Paper Texture Pro.…
- The color wheel and color relationships
- Managing color swatches
- Transparency and color channels
- Working with the Color Picker
- Additive and subtractive color
- Working with color modes
- Performing color correction
- Saturation and desaturation
- Designing with spot color
- Using adjustments: levels, curves, and white balance
- Using auto color adjustments
- Matching color
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effectswith Nigel French1h 49m Intermediate
Photoshop for Designers: Type Effectswith Nigel French5h 28m Intermediate
1. Color Terms and Concepts
2. Color Conventions in Photoshop
3. Color Modes in Photoshop
4. Evaluate and Measure Color in Photoshop
5. Enhance Color in Photoshop
6. Techniques for Working with Color in Photoshop
7. Combine Color and Black and White in Photoshop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.