Join Daniel Lieske for an in-depth discussion in this video Color palette, part of Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training.
- If I want to select colors really fast,…I can use another option…under Window, Color.…I can open up the color palette,…and the color palette presents me…most of the sliders and values…that we know from the color picker.…So I can choose the hue, saturation,…and brightness over here,…and I can even use this color field here…to pick a color.…
And I don't have to do anything else,…I don't need to hit OK, to just use this color.…And, there's even the option here…in the little option fields, to use the hue cube.…And this resembles the color field…from the color picker.…We have the hue saturation,…we have the hue slider here on the right,…and we have the brightness and saturation field…on the left,…and we can just pick our color from there…and go directly back to the canvas…with our tool and work that way,…and this is the quickest way…to change colors for our tools,…without having to open up the color picker.…
There's no much quicker option.…
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Creating a Digital Painting with Photoshop CS5with Daniel Lieske2h 17m Intermediate
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.