Join Daniel Lieske for an in-depth discussion in this video Color Dynamics, part of Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training.
- One of my favorite set of brush options…is located under the menu point "color dynamics"…and in order to demonstrate these,…I will first have to make a little adjustment…to my color choice here.…So far we have only worked with the foreground color,…which is the topmost swatch here,…but we can also assign a background color…and I will just choose red here.…So we now have green as foreground color…and red as background color and that way,…we can see the effect of the…foreground/background jitter…because with no foreground/background jitter,…our stroke looks like expected,…we are just using the foreground color.…
If I now introduce foreground/background jitter,…we will see that the individual brush tips in our stroke…receive a value or a color change…and I will just increase the spacing a little bit…so that we can clearly see the effect.…You see the color of each tip is slightly changed…and if we ramp up the foreground/background jitter…all the way up to 100%, we will see…that these brush tips get the foreground color,…
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Creating a Digital Painting with Photoshop CS5with Daniel Lieske2h 17m Intermediate
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.