Join Daniel Lieske for an in-depth discussion in this video Color Balance, part of Drawing and Painting in Photoshop - The Great Training.
- View Offline
- For the last adjustment,…I want to change my selection again.…Or, should I better say,…I want to make a complete new selection.…I will clear the existing selection…with a "control D" shortcut,…and now,…I want to create…a selection based on…what has already happened in my image here.…Let's try it that way.…And, now, the final adjustment…that I want to perform,…image adjustment,…Color Balance.…
Color Balance is a very useful adjustment…if you want to change the color…in a selected area slightly…into the direction of a particular…color that you have in mind.…So, I now know that I want to change the colors…in these selected areas,…a little bit to the blue and,…by using these sliders here,…I can just do that.…I can shift them a little bit to the…cyan and the blue.…
And I can tweak…the result of this adjustment.…And just like I was able to mask off…or select a color range…of this Hue/Separation adjustment,…I can choose, if I want to balance…the midtones, the shadows,…or the highlights.…So, let's see if this has any effect.…But I guess that the contrast…
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)with Julieanne Kost12h 27m Beginner
Creating a Digital Painting with Photoshop CS5with Daniel Lieske2h 17m Intermediate
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.