Next we are going to take a look at how we can clean up the lightbulb.…So let's go ahead and create a new layer by clicking on the New Layer icon and…here we will name this new layer clean up-2.…Next we will select the Patch tool;…you can find the Patch tool in your Tools panel located underneath your Healing tools,…and with the Patch tool we are going to use Content-Aware.…For the Adaptation, we will select Very Loose, because we are not concerned…about the exactness of the type of patchwork we are going to do.…In other words, we are just going to remove this middle part of the light,…there's nothing that needs to look perfect;…rather we just want it to be covered up with white.…
Then, we'll go ahead and use Sample All Layers.…What you can do with the Patch tool is make a selection, I will just select…this area here, let me go ahead and click and drag this to a clean area and then let go.…The top part looks good, the bottom part needs a little bit more work.…So we will go ahead and make a selection of that.…
- Combining facial expressions from two images
- Creating a better group portrait with Photomerge
- Removing a subject from the background
- Changing the scale of a subject
- Enhancing the color and tone of a composite image
- Masking together multiple exposures
- Filling in background gaps
- Correcting overexposure
- Replacing the sky in an image
- Creating reflections
- Building in shadows
Skill Level Intermediate
Photography Foundations: Compositionwith Ben Long5h 29m Intermediate
Photoshop CC for Photographers: Intermediatewith Chris Orwig8h 49m Intermediate
Photoshop Masking and Compositing: Fundamentalswith Deke McClelland11h 35m Intermediate
1. Combining Expressions
2. Adding a Subject to a New Environment
3. Compositing to Improve Composition
4. Combining Exposures in Architectural Photography
5. Replacing the Sky in an Image
6. Showing Frame-by-Frame Action in Sports
7. Creating an Imaginative Scene
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.