All right, well now that we have made some great progress on the background,…let's go ahead and extend this further, so let's go head and choose the…Rectangular Marquee tool.…Then we'll go ahead and make a giant selection of this background here, and then…of course we'll go to our Content-Aware Move tool.…With the Content-Aware Move tool, we will click and drag this over to the right one time.…And then it looks like we'll just need to make one more movement here.…So once we have done this once, we will go ahead and grab the Rectangular Marquee…tool and then make another selection.…
Here I'm going to in a select this middle area and then use the Content-Aware…Move tool in order to finish this edge off over here.…And by selecting different areas, it just helps us to have a little bit of variety.…Next, this middle area here isn't really working for me.…You can kind of see how there is a bit of a seam, so if we use the Marquee tool…again, and select that, we can then go to Content-Aware Fill in the Edit pulldown…
- Combining facial expressions from two images
- Creating a better group portrait with Photomerge
- Removing a subject from the background
- Changing the scale of a subject
- Enhancing the color and tone of a composite image
- Masking together multiple exposures
- Filling in background gaps
- Correcting overexposure
- Replacing the sky in an image
- Creating reflections
- Building in shadows
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
Photoshop for Photographers: Creative Effectswith Chris Orwig4h 57m Intermediate
1. Combining Expressions
2. Adding a Subject to a New Environment
3. Compositing to Improve Composition
4. Combining Exposures in Architectural Photography
5. Replacing the Sky in an Image
6. Showing Frame-by-Frame Action in Sports
7. Creating an Imaginative Scene
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.