Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Cleaning up and adding dimension to the body, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
As we're working on our images, retouching them, there is always more small details that we can work on.…There are a couple of details that I just noticed, that I didn't pay attention to that I really need to work on.…One of them is, there is a little stray piece of hair back here, and I just need to fix that.…So I'm going to go ahead and click into my clean up layer, grab the Clone Stamp Tool, make sure my brush is nice and small.…I going to paint on this Blend Mode of Lighten, so I'll Option-click here, and I'm just going to go ahead…and slowly paint this away, and progressively remove that, take it up to about 40% here.…
I mentioned in another movie one of things I love about teaching is, when you are giving demos and you are showing how to retouch…or work in Photoshop or work on photographs, there are always students who say hey Chris,…what about that, you missed that, I love that aspect.…If only if you could people standing over your shoulder, helping you, and showing you small areas where you need…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.