Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Changing the color of a glove, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
In the next couple of movies I want to have some fun with color.…We are to start of by working on the glove up here.…Let's merge everything to a new layer Shift+Option+Command+E that will merge everything to this top layer.…We will then navigate to image adjustments replace color.…We will click on the Glove and we are going to shift the color of the glove.…I just don't quite like the color of the glove I want to go somewhere else with this.…Click on the Eyedropper with the "+" icon and we are going to add to this, now make sure we have the entire glove.…
Now I know we have wrecked the rest of the image regards to color, no big deal though.…We are going to fix that later.…We want to get a nice color for this glove.…I am just going to swing this around so I find a color that I like.…I think the colors were just too pale.…The color palette of this image is so vivid when I create color here that's a little bit more vivid as well.…Click OK, now we will be able to shift this later if we don't like this color.…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.