Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Removing a logo, part of Learning Photoshop Portrait Retouching.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the challenge for this chapter.…For this challenge you'll be working with…this photograph of my Uncle John and his daughter,…and what I want you to do is to remove…the logo on the t-shirt.…Now, this is a lower resolution file,…so you want to think about which techniques…will work best in a situation like this.…And for this challenge I would give yourself…about three to five minutes.…After you've finished the challenge,…be sure to come back where…I'll show you in the next movie…how I would quickly approach the challenge myself.…
- Cleaning up the background
- Removing distractions with the Spot Healing Brush
- Removing logos, jewelry, and lint
- Sculpting with Liquify
- Smoothing skin
- Removing unflattering distortion
- Changing the face with Face-Aware Liquify
- Removing shadows and wrinkles
- Improving eyes
- Whitening teeth
- Changing makeup
- Using multiple frames
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Retouching: Beauty Portraitswith Timothy Sexton1h 12m Intermediate
1. Clean Up the Background
2. Remove and Improve
3. Shape, Sculpt, and Modify
4. Improve Skin
5. Remove Shadows and Wrinkles
6. Improve Eyes
7. Whiten Teeth and Change Makeup
9. Using Multiple Frames
10. Bonus Tips and Advanced Challenges
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.