Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Removing distractions, part of Learning Photoshop Portrait Retouching.
- [Narrator] Welcome to the challenge for this chapter.…For this challenge we'll be working on two separate images.…The first image is the one on the left,…and with this photograph I want you to work on…this area of the cheek and use your skills…in order to change that jawline so that it looks better.…On the second image, I want you to improve the garment here.…Want you to improve the back of the sleeve…and also this area in here.…In order to do that you'll need to use the tools…and techniques that you've learned so far in the course.…
For this challenge I would give yourself…approximately five minutes,…and after you've given it some time be sure to come back…to the next movie, and in the next movie I'll show you…how I would approach this.…Alright, well good luck on the challenge,…and I'll see you in the next movie.…
- Cleaning up the background
- Removing distractions with the Spot Healing Brush
- Removing logos, jewelry, and lint
- Sculpting with Liquify
- Smoothing skin
- Removing unflattering distortion
- Changing the face with Face-Aware Liquify
- Removing shadows and wrinkles
- Improving eyes
- Whitening teeth
- Changing makeup
- Using multiple frames
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Retouching: Beauty Portraitswith Timothy Sexton1h 12m Intermediate
1. Clean Up the Background
2. Remove and Improve
3. Shape, Sculpt, and Modify
4. Improve Skin
5. Remove Shadows and Wrinkles
6. Improve Eyes
7. Whiten Teeth and Change Makeup
9. Using Multiple Frames
10. Bonus Tips and Advanced Challenges
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.