Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Removing distractions, part of Learning Photoshop Portrait Retouching.
(cymbal slicing)…- [Instructor] Welcome to our first challenge movie.…For this challenge, the goal is to remove the two people…in the background, those two distracting elements…from the frame, and to do so as quickly…and efficiently as possible.…For this challenge, you should give yourself…three or four minutes.…After you've taken that time, be sure to come back…to the next movie, where I'll show you…how I would approach the challenge myself.…Good luck and I'll see you in the next movie.…
- Cleaning up the background
- Removing distractions with the Spot Healing Brush
- Removing logos, jewelry, and lint
- Sculpting with Liquify
- Smoothing skin
- Removing unflattering distortion
- Changing the face with Face-Aware Liquify
- Removing shadows and wrinkles
- Improving eyes
- Whitening teeth
- Changing makeup
- Using multiple frames
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Retouching: Beauty Portraitswith Timothy Sexton1h 12m Intermediate
1. Clean Up the Background
2. Remove and Improve
3. Shape, Sculpt, and Modify
4. Improve Skin
5. Remove Shadows and Wrinkles
6. Improve Eyes
7. Whiten Teeth and Change Makeup
9. Using Multiple Frames
10. Bonus Tips and Advanced Challenges
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.