In this challenge, prepare a slide by creating a custom vector mask to help test stand-off of a low contrast background, crop the image, and apply your custom 3D LUT.
- [Instructor] It's time for our next challenge.…Here's an image of a sea lion…that we want to add into our Power Point Presentation.…Now I'd like for you to prepare this image for Power Point…so that it has the same Blue Washed LUT…that we created earlier in this chapter.…You'll also need to pay special attention…to the text that appears in the slide.…Since we're using white text over the image…and the blue water is fairly light,…which means you'll need to increase the contrast…under this area of the image.…And to complete the challenge…you'll need to apply many of the skills…that we covered in this chapter.…
And it should take you about…five minutes or less to complete.…And when you are finished watch the next movie…to see how I completed the challenge.…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.