Challenge your knowledge and skills with this two-part challenge. Export key learning assets from an instructional screencast that are appropriately sized for a PowerPoint presentation and a handout. For an extra challenge, create the provided started fi
- [Narrator] Okay, it's time for our last challenge.…Here's a short 25-second screen cast video…that shows how to import media…from Google Drive into Camtasia.…I'd like you to prepare two sets of images.…One set to be used to create a step-by-step…handout were no image is larger than 400 pixels…in any dimension.…The other set of images will be used…to create a PowerPoint slideshow for an upcoming workshop.…
Each image should be in the JPG format.…I've prepared this challenge Photoshop file for you already…so you can focus on the exporting features…that we covered in this chapter.…If you'd like an extra challenge.…Use the challenge video…and prepare your own version of this file.…This challenge should take you…less than 5 minutes to complete…if you start with this Photoshop file…and less than 15 minutes if you start with the video file.…When you're finished, watch the next movie…and see how I completed both versions of the challenge.…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.