Test your knowledge of Photoshop web workflows with this challenge. Work with artboards, Smart Objects, type layout, and the Photoshop Generator to dynamically create multiple web banner graphics.
- [Instructor] Now it's time for a challenge.…I'd like you to generate all of the unit banners…for unit 05, Aquarium Maintenance.…Use the unite template file…that we created throughout this chapter,…and then use this image…as the base image for every one of the artboards…and change the text…to reflect the new unit number and name,…then generate appropriately named JPEG images…for all of these artboards.…Now this challenge should take you…less than about 10 minutes to complete.…
When you're finished, watch the next movie…to see how I completed the challenge.…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.