Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Adding sparkle and changing color, part of Learning Photoshop Portrait Retouching.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the challenge movie…for this chapter.…For this challenge we will be using an image…which we've already started working on in this chapter.…And here in this challenge I want you to finish it off,…and I want you to finish it off…by adding sparkle and changing the color,…improving the color and contrast of the eyes.…For this challenge you should give yourself…approximately three to five minutes.…After you've finished it…be sure to come back and check out the solution movie,…and I'll show you how I would approach the challenge.…
Well, good luck on this one…and I'll see you in the next movie.…
- Cleaning up the background
- Removing distractions with the Spot Healing Brush
- Removing logos, jewelry, and lint
- Sculpting with Liquify
- Smoothing skin
- Removing unflattering distortion
- Changing the face with Face-Aware Liquify
- Removing shadows and wrinkles
- Improving eyes
- Whitening teeth
- Changing makeup
- Using multiple frames
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Retouching: Beauty Portraitswith Timothy Sexton1h 12m Intermediate
1. Clean Up the Background
2. Remove and Improve
3. Shape, Sculpt, and Modify
4. Improve Skin
5. Remove Shadows and Wrinkles
6. Improve Eyes
7. Whiten Teeth and Change Makeup
9. Using Multiple Frames
10. Bonus Tips and Advanced Challenges
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.