- Benefits of ACA certification
- Creating a study plan
- Planning a project
- Identifying design elements such as typography
- Using layers and masks
- Using brushes, shapes, and patterns
- Drawing and painting
- Transforming graphical elements
- Preparing images for print and web
Skill Level Beginner
- [Mike] Getting certified in Adobe Photoshop can be the key to unlocking opportunities and putting your career on a path towards success. But the Photoshop ACA Exam is challenging. In order to pass, you really need to know your stuff. I'm Mike Rankin, and for more than 20 years, I've been training folks to use Photoshop. I know that preparing to get certified is one of the best ways of learning the program from top to bottom, so I've packed this course full of information and advice to help you maximize your score. I'll show you how to create a personal study plan based on your own strengths and weaknesses, and we'll use real-world examples to explore the exam objectives you need to master. Studying for the ACA Exam will make you a better Photoshop user and a better designer. It'll also help you stand out from other applicants for jobs, internships, and other opportunities. So if you're ready to take on the challenge and reap the benefits of earning your Photoshop ACA Certification, join me at LinkedIn Learning for Adobe Certified Associate Prep Photoshop.
Photoshop CC 2019 New Featureswith Deke McClelland1h 48m Intermediate
1. Become an Adobe Certified Associate
2. Create a Personal Study Plan
3. Exam Objectives: Working in the Design Industry
4. Exam Objectives: Project Setup and Interface
5. Exam Objectives: Organizing Documents
6. Exam Objectives: Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
7. Exam Objectives: Publishing Digital Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.