Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Building a final animation , part of Artistic Video with Photoshop (2012).
Finishing a project will usually require you to merge elements from different…documents together into one to create your final finished piece.…Now, if we look at our project here, I'm in 06_01_Finish_A and we're actually…going to marry elements from Finish_B into this for our final project.…Now, click on the playhead and scrub it in the Timeline towards the end of our project.…And here you will see our end title card is a little lacking.…It's kind of cool but it's sort of hard to read the 5 and the pink, it doesn't…really pop off the background.…
So this is what we're going to end up replacing.…Now in order to replace this, let's focus on two things.…A, having the proper layer selected.…And B, moving our playhead to where we'd like our replacements to start.…So, let's select the layer numbered 5 here in the Layers panel and scroll…down to that layer in the Timeline and if we move our playhead to the…beginning of that layer, we can see a 10:14 is probably where we want to start…our new title card.…
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.