Join Kevin Stohlmeyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Brush panel, part of Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshop.
- So here, I've opened up the Hats.psd file…from our exercise files.…And what I wanna do is, I wanna color…this little fabric in between each of the hats.…I've actually got it accomplished over here…in our Layers panel under Hat Color,…so you can see the final results.…Now if I zoom in a little bit and take a look at this,…there's some really detailed crevices in here…that I need to get in with my Brush tool.…Now, going through and changing my brush size…on the fly may seem like a good option,…but it does require a lot of back and forth work.…So instead, we're gonna use our brush settings…to create a custom brush, using pressure sensitivity…and the pen tilt, to allow us…to get into these detailed areas.…
So to set ourselves up,…I'm gonna go back over to my Layers panel.…I'm gonna add a blank layer.…And switch my Blend mode to Color.…And this is what we're gonna add our new color to.…Then I'm going to go up to my Brush settings,…and I'm gonna go into the Shape Dynamics setting.…The Size setting, I'm gonna make sure…
- Changing the pen nib
- Customizing the ExpressKeys, touch options, and more
- Understanding opacity vs. flow
- Using the brush tools and Mixer Brush
- Working with erodible brushes
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on in April 2016. What changed?
A: We updated one video, "Radial Menu," to reflect changes to the Wacom software.