Well, let's continue to brighten up our photograph. …So go ahead and select white as your color picker, and then let's go ahead and crank …up our Opacity here. …I'll go to maybe 20%. …I'm going to start to bring up some brightness on a couple of areas. …The front of the house, that's really important, right, the barn. …That beautiful barn garage there! …All right, also a couple of these other areas. …And this is a really big and beautiful house. …I need to make sure to work on the treetop here, because I brightened up the bottom of the tree. …I need to work on the top, also a little bit on the chimney there.…
So I will decrease the Opacity and with the lower opacity, I will just kind of bring up …some brightening in this area. …And I bought in too much there, but that's okay because I am going to make my brush smaller …and kind of bring that back down in a couple of these little areas over there. …A lot of give and take with this type of technique, isn't it? …You kind of paint a little bit in, then you paint a little bit out, and you go back and …
- Combining facial expressions from two images
- Creating a better group portrait with Photomerge
- Removing a subject from the background
- Changing the scale of a subject
- Enhancing the color and tone of a composite image
- Masking together multiple exposures
- Filling in background gaps
- Correcting overexposure
- Replacing the sky in an image
- Creating reflections
- Building in shadows
Skill Level Intermediate
Photography Foundations: Compositionwith Ben Long5h 29m Intermediate
Photoshop CC for Photographers: Intermediatewith Chris Orwig8h 49m Intermediate
Photoshop Masking and Compositing: Fundamentalswith Deke McClelland11h 35m Intermediate
1. Combining Expressions
2. Adding a Subject to a New Environment
3. Compositing to Improve Composition
4. Combining Exposures in Architectural Photography
5. Replacing the Sky in an Image
6. Showing Frame-by-Frame Action in Sports
7. Creating an Imaginative Scene
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.