Join Rayce Bird for an in-depth discussion in this video Before watching this course, part of Creating a Goblin Using Textures and Compositing in Photoshop.
- Before you get started you'll need a basic understanding of Photoshop. If you're not there yet, go check out Photoshop CC Essential Training with Julieanne Kost. In this course you'll learn the basics of Photoshop and some compositing techniques from one of the best.
Creature creator Rayce Bird, the winner of Face Off, teaches how to take an existing image of a goblin sculpture and apply textures to help bring the goblin to life. Members will learn how to use blending sliders and the Transform, Warp, and Liquify tools in Photoshop to make the textures believable.
- Choosing the right texture images
- Creating the illusion of form with texturing
- Compositing the ears and mouth
- Adding color
- Refining the lighting
- Color correcting the composite