Before studying for the Photoshop ACA exam, you need to assess your readiness to take the ACA exam. In this video, Mike shows how to use a self-assessment tool provided in the exercise files to compare your current knowledge to the content of the ACA exam objectives. He also shows how to find and use resources to improve your knowledge and skills.
- [Instructor] In this chapter … we'll look at the process of creating a personal study plan … to help you pass the Photoshop ACA exam. … The best way to achieve your maximum score on the ACA, … or any other test, is to be organized and systematic … in your approach to studying. … And the first step in getting organized is self-assessment. … You need to understand exactly … how your current knowledge and skills … compare to the exam objectives. … Then you'll know how close you are … to being ready to take the exam … and where to focus your energies … to make best use of your study time. … In the exercise files you'll find a PDF … that you can print out and use … to assess your readiness to take the Photoshop ACA exam. … In the PDF, all of the exam objectives … are listed with their topics and subtopics … and to the right of each one, … you can rate your current knowledge level … on a scale from one to four. … A one means you know almost nothing about the topic. … A two means you have some awareness of the topic, …
- Benefits of ACA certification
- Creating a study plan
- Planning a project
- Identifying design elements such as typography
- Using layers and masks
- Using brushes, shapes, and patterns
- Drawing and painting
- Transforming graphical elements
- Preparing images for print and web
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2019 New Featureswith Deke McClelland1h 48m Intermediate
1. Become an Adobe Certified Associate
2. Create a Personal Study Plan
3. Exam Objectives: Working in the Design Industry
4. Exam Objectives: Project Setup and Interface
5. Exam Objectives: Organizing Documents
6. Exam Objectives: Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
7. Exam Objectives: Publishing Digital Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.