With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hello I'm Ian Robinson, and I want to welcome you to Artistic Video with Photoshop. In this course we'll get started by familiarizing ourselves with building a short, stylized video. First, we'll cover how to edit video directly inside of Photoshop using video groups. Then we'll jump to correcting and stylizing those clips, and even edit in some still photos that will animate. After that, we'll layer in some graphic elements and text, and then of course animate those elements.
Finally, we'll look at masking and compositing as we create our final stylized video. We'll even use animated masks to make graphics look like they're drawing themselves onto the screen. We've got quite a lot of ground to cover, so let's get started creating Artistic Video with Photoshop.
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.