Artistic Video with Photoshop
This course illustrates how to create artistic video within the familiar interface of Photoshop. Author Ian Robinson looks at editing video with video groups, stylizing video with Smart Filters, and rotoscoping with vector masks. Animation is also covered, from animating brush strokes and adding and editing keyframes to exporting your final output.
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
- [Voiceover] Hello I'm Ian Robinson, and I want to welcome you to Artistic Video with Photoshop. In this course we'll get started by familiarizing ourselves with building a short, stylized video. First, we'll cover how to edit video directly inside of Photoshop using video groups. Then we'll jump to correcting and stylizing those clips, and even edit in some still photos that will animate. After that, we'll layer in some graphic elements and text, and then of course animate those elements.
Finally, we'll look at masking and compositing as we create our final stylized video. We'll even use animated masks to make graphics look like they're drawing themselves onto the screen. We've got quite a lot of ground to cover, so let's get started creating Artistic Video with Photoshop.
Drupal 7: Reporting and Visualizing Data236,373 Views
Time-Lapse Photography Workshop94,301 Views
Office 365 for Mac: Learn PowerPoint2,948 Views
Editing and Animating to Sound with Adobe After Effects62,582 Views
Audio Post Workflow with Final Cut Pro X v10.1.x and Pro Tools14,806 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)1,931,120 Views
Video Gear Weekly717,626 Views