Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Archiving files, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop.
Now if you work in a proper work flow, which of course I'm sure everybody does,…you'll be in an environment where you should be thinking about archiving …before you ever start your project.…Yes, that's exactly what I said.…Think about archiving before you ever start, because anytime you're dealing with …motion graphics, inevitably the application will be referencing multiple files.…So, for example, if we look at our 06_02_Archive Photoshop document, …let's navigate in our file browser.…
Navigate in your Exercise Files folder to the Chapter Six folder and if I select…my 06_02_Archive Photoshop document, you'll notice that's 18 megabytes.…But if we actually jump back into Photoshop, you'll see that I have background…videos that are in here.…Now they happened to be pre-rendered videos, but this is a background video…in my Smart Object.…And if we scroll through here, you can see there's definitely more …than 18 megabytes worth of information.…
The reason Photoshop is working perfectly well with this project is because …
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.