Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Animating still images, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop (2012).
In the last video, we placed some stills in our project and got a basic edit together.…To show you what I'm talking about, let's click on the Playhead and drag…through our Timeline here.…And as you can see, I have a couple stills and some background video.…Now, in this video, we're only going to be dealing with these stills, since…they're quite obviously not placed or sorted through yet.…So, let's turn off our video group layer 1.…Let's just disable the eyeball there and collapse Video Group 1.…
In the Layers panel if you expand Video Group 2, you can see I have …a couple different stills.…Now, in order to quickly move through these stills, we'll use some keyboard…shortcuts and select our different stills in the Layers panel.…So, let's start by selecting our Breakfast still which is the last one in this sequence.…If we press the Down arrow here, you can see this is the outpoint for this still.…Now, this isn't framed quite the way that I want.…
So, I'm going to tap the V key on my keyboard to make sure that I have…
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.