Adobe Preview CC allows users to preview work from Photoshop directly on supported mobile devices. In this video, see how specifically sized artboards can be previewed on the targeted device.
- [Instructor] When you're ready to share your work,…there are a number of option available to you.…One of them is Adobe Preview CC,…which is an application available for iOS and Android…that pairs with Photoshop to show off your artboards.…Let's get that enabled now.…From the Window menu, I'm going to choose Device Preview.…Once this is loaded, it's going to use…my Adobe Creative Cloud account to link…to the Adobe Preview CC mobile app.…Here on my iPhone I've already downloaded…the Adobe Preview app and logged in…with the same Creative Cloud account…as I'm using with Photoshop.…
What it's done is it's gone ahead…and loaded the first artboard automatically.…If I swipe to the left, it will load…the next artboard, the Welcome artboard.…Like this, I can swipe back and forth…and see what each artboard looks like…in the context of actually having it on a device.…It's important to note that to get this to work,…your device either has to be manually plugged in,…via usb to the computer that Photoshop is running from,…
- Creating a document with artboards
- Using grids, guides, and guide layouts
- Adding placeholders and text
- Using ligature fonts for icons
- Using layer comps to display states
- Using Adobe Preview CC
- Exporting artboards for review
- Exporting assets for use in InVision
- Working with user interface kits
- Extracting CSS values from a design
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/14/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover how to use user interface kits to create pixel-perfect designs.