- Setting up XD for web design
- Web design strategies
- Creating CC Library elements in Photoshop
- Using Wireframe UI kits
- XD tools overview
- Editing graphics in XD
- Adapting designs for breakpoints
- Responsive resizing
- Creating prototypes and exporting assets
Skill Level Intermediate
Adobe XD Essential Training: Design (2018)with Demian Borba1h 43m Intermediate
Adobe XD Essential Training: Prototype and Sharewith Demian Borba1h 12m Intermediate
Diving into XD59s
1. Setting Up the XD Workspace
2. Web Design Strategies
3. Designing for Desktop
4. Adapting Designs for Breakpoints
5. Creating Prototypes and Exporting Assets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.