Learn the different methods of controlling strobe power.
- View Offline
- Shooting wide vs. macro underwater photography
- Lighting: strobes vs. LED torches
- Triggering strobes
- Shooting the right exposure
- Adjusting aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Shooting with ambient light
- Adjusting camera modes
- Focusing underwater
- Adjusting jump settings
- Post-processing underwater photographs
- Maintaining your gear
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing Underwater Photography
2. Get the Gear
3. Lighting Options
4. Elements Of Exposure
5. Camera Modes
Static vs. moving subjects2m 17s
7. Underwater Optics
8. Jump Settings
10. Care and Feeding
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.