Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding and navigating clips, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop (2012).
Editing together multiple video clips inside the Photoshop can be quite a fun…task made possible by the use of video groups.…Now, most of the time when you're trying to decide what clips to add into…Photoshop, you'll probably want to be able browse through those clips.…Now, there are two options within Photoshop to be able to do this.…One is the Bridge and the other is the Mini Bridge.…Now, if we go up to the File menu, let's choose Browse in Mini Bridge.…If you look at the bottom of the interface, notice the Mini Bridge panel …is popped-up and if you don't currently have Bridge running, you should see a…button here to launch Bridge.…
So, let's go ahead and select that.…If you're not seeing clips, make sure you navigate to the Exercise files folder…and in Assets folder, you want to navigate to your video sources.…Now, click on the clip 8517.…In order to preview this clip from the Mini Bridge, we can press the Spacebar,…but before we do that, I just want to give you a heads up that this is going to…
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.