Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding natural gaps to teeth, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Welcome back.…We have successfully corrected the teeth, yet there is more that needs to be done with the teeth, right.…So far, the shape is pretty good.…Let's fix these teeth even more.…We will zoom in on these guys, create a new layer by clicking on the New Layer icon,…select the Brush tool and choose Black in our Color Picker.…Next, we want to zoom in even further, nice small brush.…And what I want to do is I want to create a little bit of gap between the teeth and the lower lip.…I think that will be nice.…So I am going to zoom way in on this.…I am just going to go ahead and paint in a little bit of a gap here, a little bit of a space for separation,…nothing too over the top, just something kind of simple.…
I'll round off these teeth just a little bit here.…Alright, let's zoom out a little bit, see how that looks.…Here is our before and after, again just adding a little bit of space there.…Lower the opacity just to 10 so it's not completely drastic.…Zoom out even further.…before and after, subtle, yet simple, little gap between the teeth there.…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.